Sunday 12 June 2011

Experiment 3 - Two Point Perspectives.

As I said, more drawings! This time two point perspectives. Using three t-shaped prisms we had to draw a series of two point perspective drawings. This was also a first for me, drawing two point perspective drawings and they were bloody difficult! I could manage drawing the above and eye level, but drawing the below view was definitely mind-boggling for me. However, with time I managed to get how to draw all three levels easily. These drawings are a lot more artistic, having a sense of depth within each one.
This idea of adding a second perspective to these sketches, we can understand each figure on a deeper level. These reminded me of MC Escher's work, trying to add as much detail into the drawing as possible.






No comments:

Post a Comment