Saturday 30 April 2011

Experiment 2. Electroliquid Aggregation.

Taking our 6 axonometric drawings, we had to fuse two drawings from two different individuals. This parallel projection would consist of 10 rectangular prisms. 10 prisms of course allowed for more intricate models and more creativity. These are my designs. Each drawing reminded me of a piece of artwork that reminded me of each hypothesis. I tried to deconstruct each drawing, and selecting the essential parts of each drawing, then throwing them together to create my new models. Whilst doing these models, I had to construct a hypothesis from the two drawings selected for my Electroliquid hypothesis. Below are three hypothesis' that we're constructed but have not yet been refined.

1) Agnesi/Freud - Drawings 3/4 - Through hypnosis, we can visualise the world around as polygons.

2) Newton/Freud - Drawings 1/5 - As do drugs help the mind advance, as did the sun advice the mind but also holding it together.

3) Newton/Freud - Drawings 2/6 - If it wasn't for apples, we'd be trapped in a prison, endlessly floating in space.

No comments:

Post a Comment